IOS 11.2 released by Apple, is the second major update given to the Apple devices. Since the first major update of iOS 11 was released to i-devices, many users have complaints about different problems seen on their devices. Apple released the major update after the sixth beta for developer was released. Many bugs were fixed in the given update from Apple. Since the eligible devices can access the update over the air through the settings app on the home screen.
For accessing the update go to settings on your home screen and select the settings app. Scroll down and select the general section and then the software update. The update may vary for different devices since the latest devices have different abilities to perform different features like face-id and more. The update is released to those devices latest from iPhone 5s and the latest devices.
iOS 11.2 is the major update from Apple, it brings important bug fixes and some new features. The update introduces Apple Pay Cash which is Apple’s peer-to-peer payment services through message app. You can now send money to your friends and is real quick time. Cash is sent from the credit card that is stored in your wallet app in your home screen. You can send as well as receive the cash to your wallet and can be used for purchases as well as send it to the bank account.
Regarding iPhone X (iPhone 10) there is some new tweaks shown underneath the status bar which indicates the control center and is represented in a small bar. As we know the control center of the iPhone X is accessed by swiping from the top to down from the status bar. Some tweaks were given to the control center as well, two additional pop-up are shown while turning off Bluetooth and WiFi from the control center.
Fastest Wireless Charging
If you have 7.5W Qi wireless charger then the charging is faster as compared to the limited wireless charger of 5W. It supports the latest devices iPhone 8, iPhone 8 plus or and iPhone X.
Apple Pay Cash (US Only)
Send, request, and receive money from friends and family with Apple Pay in Messages or by asking Siri
Other improvements and fixes
– Adds support for faster wireless charging on iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X with compatible third-party accessories
– Introduces three new Live wallpapers for iPhone X
– Improves video camera stabilization
– Adds support in Podcasts to automatically advance to the next episode from the same show
– Adds support in HealthKit for downhill snow sports distance as a data type
– Fixes an issue that could cause Mail to appear to be checking for new messages even when a download is complete
– Fixes an issue that could cause cleared Mail notifications from Exchange accounts to reappear
– Improves stability in Calendar
– Resolves an issue where Settings could open to a blank screen
– Fixes an issue that could prevent swiping to Today View or Camera from the Lock Screen
– Addresses an issue that could prevent Music controls from displaying on the Lock Screen
– Fixes an issue that could cause app icons to be arranged incorrectly on the Home Screen
– Addresses an issue that could prevent users from deleting recent photos when iCloud storage is exceeded
– Addresses an issue where Find My iPhone sometimes wouldn’t display a map
– Fixes an issue in Messages where the keyboard could overlap the most recent message
– Fixes an issue in Calculator where typing numbers rapidly could lead to incorrect results
– Addressed an issue where the keyboard could respond slowly
– Adds support for real-time text (RTT) phone calls for the deaf and hard of hearing
– Improves VoiceOver stability in Messages, Settings, App Store, and Music
– Resolves an issue that prevented VoiceOver from announcing incoming Notifications
iOS 11.2 also introduced three new live wallpapers to the new iPhone X and many more redesigned emoji. Also, calculator bugs seems to be fixed as many people were complaining about fast calculation where 1+2+3 leads to result 24. As the second input was not registered for the process. A bug where Settings app open blank was fixed on this major update. Well iOS 11.2 is the second major update and is stable as well, you can give it a try. If you have any queries about iOS 11.2 do comment us.